Monday, October 5, 2009

Can't leave a comment?

It has come to my attention that my loyal readers are not able to leave comments on the recipes. I truly truly apologize for any inconvenience. I imagine it has something to do with the new template I uploaded onto my blog. I will look into it, and let you all know if there is a way to get around it.

If you have questions or comments about any of the recipes that you need to send my way, feel free to e-mail them to me. You can access my e-mail address by viewing my profile over there on the right.

Meanwhile, don't stop reading and definitely don't stop cooking!

Lots of love to you all,
Aubrey

4 comments:

Aubrey Lynn

This is a test!

Anonymous

Testing 1, 2, 3...

Anonymous

It must be scrumtious!

Svenn

Yay! glad my inside connections got the message to you:)

New Jersey Fresh - Downhome Jersey Cookin'   © 2008. Distributed by Blogger Templates. Template Recipes by Emporium Digital

TOP