Monday, November 2, 2009

Aubrey's NJ Fresh Thanksgiving Extravaganza!!!

It's November, and to me that only means one thing: THANKSGIVING IS COMING!!

Thanksgiving is like the Superbowl of cooking for me. It is my absolute favorite holiday because not only do I get to cook (and eat) great food, I get to spend quality time with my family and not have to worry about exchanging gifts or anything like that. It is such a relaxing holiday.

So, that being said, here's my plan: I am going to attempt to cook one item everyday that could be featured in a Thanksgiving dinner. There's 23 days between now and Thanksgiving, so I am hoping to come up with 23 recipes that you will be able to use for your Thanksgiving feast. And yes, I will be posting a turkey recipe for you - the picture will just have to come later.
I will be doing it all, from appetizers to side dishes, to the main event (the turkey) to desserts.

If there's anything specific you would like a recipe for, or if you have any questions on any of the recipes, leave me a comment and I'll see what I can do!
Here goes nothin'!

0 comments:

New Jersey Fresh - Downhome Jersey Cookin'   © 2008. Distributed by Blogger Templates. Template Recipes by Emporium Digital

TOP