Monday, November 16, 2009

Corn Pudding


1 small can corn kernels
1 small can cream-style corn
2 tbsp sugar
2 tbsp flour
2 tbsp milk
2 eggs, lightly beaten

Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
Combine all the ingredients in a bowl and mix well. Pour into a casserole dish and bake for 1 1/2 hours, or until golden brown on top and cooked through.

*I absolutely love corn pudding. My mom always made it during the holidays and it is just so sweet and delicious. This dish is so easy too, and it looks like you spent a lot of time making it. I hope you make this dish part of your family tradition!

Trouble and distress have come upon me, but your commands are my delight. Psalm 119:143

0 comments:

New Jersey Fresh - Downhome Jersey Cookin'   © 2008. Distributed by Blogger Templates. Template Recipes by Emporium Digital

TOP