Friday, July 24, 2009

Where's the Desserts?

If you know me at all, you know that I am NOT a baker by any stretch of the imagination. Yes, I have attempted baking many times, and sometimes have even been successful (see "Rhappleberry Pie" for proof). But you will notice that desserts may be few and far between here on Jersey Fresh. Most of the time, I do my baking courtesy of the Pillsbury brownies from a box, or the Duncan Hines cake from a box...you get the idea.

Fear not though! I will be attempting to bake more, and will feature those recipes here when I do. (I did make a mean batch of black and white chocolate chip cookies a few weeks ago.)

So, if you are looking for dessert recipes, stay tuned. Who knows what I will come up with!

0 comments:

New Jersey Fresh - Downhome Jersey Cookin'   © 2008. Distributed by Blogger Templates. Template Recipes by Emporium Digital

TOP