Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Black Bean Burritos


1 can black beans, drained and rinsed
1 cup frozen peas
1 cup frozen corn kernels
1 tbsp butter
5-6 restaurant style tortillas
1 cup cooked rice
Other grilled veggies (peppers, onions, etc.)
Sour cream & salsa
Cheese

In a large skillet, melt the butter and combine the black beans with the corn and peas. Saute until just barely heated through - about 5 minutes. Add the cooked rice to the skillet and stir to combine. Cook an additional 1-2 minutes until all is heated through.
Heat the tortillas in the microwave or oven as directed on the package. Pile up your burritos however you like and enjoy!

*Black bean burritos have got to be one of my favorite things to eat in the world. Yes, in the world! If I ever go to a restaurant and I see that they have black bean burritos, I will most likely order that. I just think they have such great flavor and heartiness. I love the smell of grilled onions and peppers together. And of course, it has to be slathered in sour cream and cheese! I hope you enjoy these deeeeelicious burritos as much as I do!

Therefore, prepare your minds for action; be self-controlled; set your hope fully on the grace to be given you when Jesus Christ is revealed. 1 Peter 1:13

0 comments:

New Jersey Fresh - Downhome Jersey Cookin'   © 2008. Distributed by Blogger Templates. Template Recipes by Emporium Digital

TOP